Best Youth Group Game Ever
Marshmallow Dodge-ball is the name of the game!
Rules are very simple and are as follows:
- Pick two even teams
- Have the teams line up on opposite ends of the room
- Use duct tape to create a line in the center
- Line two marshmallows per participant up across the center line.
- You are out if you are hit with a marshmallow
- If a team member eats a marshmallow you may bring one player back into play
- Each player can only eat one marshmallow per game
- Do not attempt to catch the marshmallows or you will be called out
- Last team with a participant still in wins
The game can be played with as few as 6 people or as many as 50. It just gets crazy!
As always it's been real! Much Love - Just Jon