Great Youth Group Game (Covert Chief)
This Game is best suited for ten to thirty participants.
How it works:
- Gather everyone in a circle
- Ask someone to step outside the room
- Appoint one person the be the "Chief"
- Everyone else is to do exactly what the Chief does (mimic the Chief's body motions)
- The person comes back in and tries to identify the "chief"
- If they guess correctly then the "chief" takes their spot and leaves the room, and the group appoints a new "Chief"
The outsider gets two or three guesses depending on the number of participants.